Top 10 Sales Messaging Problems
Here’s a summary listing of our Top 10 Sales Messaging Problems. They are common and they are the fault of salespeople, sales management, marketing and sales departments.
They need not be deadly but can be tied to ineffective selling efforts in large and small enterprises. Rate yourself or rate your sales team. These are traps, habits and ruts to which even experienced salespeople succumb.
Top 10 Messaging Problems:
1. Random Sales Messaging
2. Meandering Sales Conversations
3. Sales/Marketing Speak
4. Too Many Questions
5. Poor Listening Skills
6. Incorrect Handling of Objections
7. Too Much Focus on Product
8. Too Much Talking by Salesperson
9. Reactive Sales Questioning
10. Insufficient Knowledge of Customer Problems
How goes your messaging?