It’s our 10th Anniversary. MXL Partners has been providing sales consulting and sales training for companies for a decade. We’ve worked with sales reps and managers from over 150 companies in almost 200 engagements.
Over past years we’ve seen sales training change in the following ways:
- It’s not about packaged sales training programs.
- It’s all about custom-built and focused sales training.
- Experienced sales reps need and appreciate relevant training.
- Rookies need, want and seek practical and helpful training.
- Sales Managers want a return to strong sales fundamentals.
- Value Propositions are best as custom sales messaging built for specific target buyers.
- A well-defined, well-taught selling process drives best behaviors.
- Sales Management training is an effective and repeatable sales leadership/coaching system.
Do you have a clear and modern perspective on today’s approach to sales training?